Switch Netsim by CertExams.com for IOS and JUNOS Switch Configurations
CertExams.com Switch Network Simulator allows configurations of CISCO and JUNIPER switches.
CertExams.com is a Switch Network Simulator that provides a virtual lab environment by simulating a switch network consisting of Cisco IOS and Juniper JUNOS switches.
Recently, Certexams.com has implemented GUI based configuration of switches in its popular Switch Network Simulator, which provides a virtual lab environment by simulating a switch network consisting of Cisco IOS and Juniper JUNOS switches. It is also useful for professionals desirous of learning switch networking using Cisco/Juniper switches.
Important Features of Switch Network Simulator are:
- Switch console and GUI simulator for both Cisco and Juniper switches
- Support for hundreds of switch commands in Cisco IOS and Juniper JUNOS. Topics covered include Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), Per VLAN STP (also called PVSTP), VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP), and Power Over Ethernet (PoE).
- Short form commands for auto-complete. Just like actual switches, one can type short form command and use auto complete feature.
- Several lab exercises for both Cisco switches and Juniper switches have been provided for thorough hands-on practice.
- Detailed Lab Manual
- Help files: Allow you to find and practice relevant topics.
The software is intended for those who are interested in learning practical switching. Along with practice labs, one will be able to configure/troubleshoot the switch network.
Download FREE Demo version of Switch Network Simulator at: http://routersimulator.certexams.com/switch-simulator-download.html
About CertExams.com: The website, CertExams.com offers router network simulators, exam simulators, and other certification preparation material. The products offered by CertExams.com include network simulator software for Cisco CCNA/CCENT/ICND2, Juniper Junos software for JNCIA,A+, ITIL, PMP, and several others. Free practice exam questions, and exam notes are available.